POSM / Hansen (Neztek) Transfer.
Steps for POSM / Hansen Transfer.
- Create asset groups in Hansen and group them into a Project.
- Export the project via Neztek to POSM.
- Import the project into POSM.
- Select each run from the project and add observations.
- Export the project to Neztek (Hansen).
- Import the project to Hansen.
Group manhole assets.
Create a group project.
Export the project with Neztek Data Exchange Utility.
Using POSM’s Hansen Database Manager, import the database and select an inspection to start.
Insert at least the start date and make any other needed changes to the pipe or manhole information.
While performing CCTV add all observations as needed.
Print any reports as needed from POSM.
After all inspections are complete export the database with POSM’s Hansen Database Manager.
Import the project back into Hansen with the Neztek Data Exchange Utility.
Check for variances and update asset information with update tab.
The inspection may now be viewed with pictures in Hansen.